There is still time to book your place at our upcoming Data Breach Breakfast seminar taking place on Tuesday 4 February.
A number of recent data breaches have received extensive media coverage and resulted in unprecedented fines. This raises the question of how best to manage the fall-out of a data breach, both in terms of addressing the breach itself and the resulting publicity.
Join our data protection and reputation protection experts at this workshop where they will provide tips on:
- The policies and procedures needed in the event of a data breach;
- How to identify a data breach;
- When and how to notify the regulator and affected individuals;
- The issue of controller and processor liability;
- The process of an ICO investigation; and
- Steps to take to protect your reputation.
The event will focus on recent developments, including enforcement action taken and fines issued by the ICO.
Participants will also have the opportunity to raise any concerns they have at present.
Click here to RSVP.