We are pleased to announce the second webinar in our LockedIn series, Mental Capacity and Lasting Powers of Attorney, which will be taking place on Thursday 30 April at 2pm.
The session will be in a Q&A format and will tackle the key facts of each topic plus some of the thornier questions that you may not have had the opportunity to ask before.
In addition to answering your questions our speakers will be discussing:
- How do you define and determine mental incapacity?
- What can you do to ensure your affairs are looked after appropriately if you lose mental capacity?
- How do lasting powers of attorney work and what powers do attorneys have?
- Problems with mental capacity in relation to trusts.
- Mental capacity, cross border planning and international issues.