Join us for the next in our series of LockedIn 101 webinars, Trusts, FICs, Foundations and other asset holding vehicles, which will be taking place on Thursday 7 May at 2pm.
In a concise 30 minutes we will tackle, in a Q&A format, the key questions you may have on the different succession vehicles that may hold investments – in particular trusts, family investment companies and foundations.
In addition to answering your questions we will be discussing the following:
- What are the main ‘sorts’ of trust and how does that affect investment professionals dealing with their assets?
- What are trustee’s investment powers?
- What are family investment companies?
- Why would someone have a family investment company instead of a trust?
- What are foundations?
- What are the common traps and issues associated with these vehicles?