There is still time to book your place at our upcoming Wills for wealth management professionals webinar taking place on Wednesday 22 April.
The sessions will be in a Q&A format and run by our associates who will tackle the key facts of the topic plus some of the thornier questions that you may not have had the opportunity to ask before.
In addition to answering your questions our associates will be discussing:
- What are the warning signs that a current Will is not fit for purpose or that you need a Will?
- Inheritance tax planning – how can a good Will combined with a good investment strategy make a difference?
- How are Wills executed correctly and how can they be executed at the moment?
- What should you think about when choosing executors?
- How is foreign property dealt with (for UK domiciled clients and non-domiciled clients)?
- Common traps