Alan Moss advises clients in the fields of interactive entertainment and film on media financing transactions and on arrangements for the development, production and exploitation of content.
Alan acts for a wide range of clients including video game publishers and developers, game and film financiers, film producers, digital platforms, technology companies and trade bodies.
Prior to joining the firm, Alan spent over four years at Linklaters, acting for bank lenders and borrowers, working on secured loan facilities and other financing arrangements.
- Financing films and video games
- Loan, equity investment, security and inter-creditor arrangements
- Tax credits
- Development, production and exploitation of films and video games
- Licensing and other commercial arrangements
- Alan was a speaker as part of the 2018 Ukie Hub Crawl discussing initial coin offerings in the games industry
- Alan is the co-author of PLC’s practice note on the UK’s Video Games Tax Relief
- Alan was part of a panel at the 2016 Video Games Bar Association Summit in Cologne discussing e-sports
- Alan spoke at the Games Funding Forum in 2015 and at Gamescom 2015 in Cologne in relation to the UK video games tax credit.
- Alan spoke at the American Bar Association’s Video Games and Digital Media Conference in San Francisco in March 2015.