Alan Moss advises clients in the fields of videos games and film on media financing transactions and on arrangements for the development, production and exploitation of content.
Alan acts for a wide range of clients including video game publishers and studios, game and film financiers, film producers, digital platforms, technology companies and trade bodies.
Prior to joining the firm, Alan spent over four years at Linklaters, acting for bank lenders and borrowers, working on secured loan facilities and other financing arrangements.
- Financing films and video games
- Loan, equity investment, security and inter-creditor arrangements
- Tax credits
- Development, production and exploitation of films and video games
- Licensing and other commercial arrangements
- Alan co-wrote an article on the recent DCMS Select Committee report on ‘Immersive and Addictive Technologies’
- Alan discussed tax relief and investment in the games industry at the 2018 GI.Biz Investment Summit
- Alan is the co-author of PLC’s practice note on the UK’s Video Games Tax Relief
- H&L advises on feature film Supernova
- Games Industry coverage on committee findings
- Games eBulletin: UK Government’s advisory committee publishes its findings on loot boxes and other areas of concern
- US eBulletin: Summer 2019
- EU Copyright Directive: what the contract adjustment mechanism means for games studios
- H&L advises Polygon Treehouse on agreement with United Label