Andy Korman specialises in sports marketing law. He has practised exclusively in this area since qualifying in 1995 and has been recognised as an expert in the field by the independent directories since 1999. Andy’s work focuses primarily on the drafting and negotiation of sponsorship, endorsement and other commercial contracts and he is equally comfortable advising rights holders or brands. He has worked in over fifty sports and his clients have included FIFA, UEFA, The Football League, British & Irish Lions, Six Nations Rugby, the International Cricket Council, the International Tennis Federation and numerous domestic and international sport clubs. Brand clients have included Aviva, Betway, Carlsberg, Gillette and npower.
- The drafting and negotiation of sponsorship, endorsement and other commercial contracts
- The exploitation of all sports-related rights
- The exploitation and protection of sportsmen’s image rights
- Sporting events contracts
- Representation agreements