Bob Storer acts in the principal practice areas of film and television production and financing. He advises on all aspects of development, finance, production and distribution of feature films and television programmes and exploitation of ancillary rights.
His clients have included producers, distributors, financiers, broadcasters, completion guarantors, exhibitors, agents, insurance companies and artists.
- Development of film and television projects
- Film and television finance
- Film and television production
- Distribution of feature films and television programmes
- Exploitation of ancillary rights
Bob was the firm’s Senior Partner and head of the Film and Television group and is now working as a consultant to the firm. He joined Harbottle & Lewis and qualified in 1971 and was made a Partner in 1975.