Charlotte Doherty is a dispute resolution lawyer who advises on a range of contentious commercial matters.
She has experience of working with a broad range of clients, including multi-national organisations and high-net worth individuals. She has acted for clients within a variety of sectors, including sports, media, entertainment and technology.
- Contractual claims
- Regulatory and disciplinary matters, particularly in the sports industry
- Assisting with the provision of advice to England cricketer Alex Hales in the disciplinary proceedings brought against him by the ECB in relation to the much publicised incident in Bristol and social media posts.
- Assisting in the provision of advice to the English Football League in an independent review of the process that was followed in entering into its most recent broadcast deal with Sky Sports.
- Qualification date: February 2020
- Academic qualifications: BA Hons History & Philosophy – 2014; Graduate Diploma in Law – 2016; Legal Practice Course – 2017