Chien-Wei Lui advises clients working in, or investing in, the technology, media and entertainment sectors on a range of corporate and commercial transactional matters.
She has significant experience advising on investments and fundraisings, as well as shareholder arrangements.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital raising
- Corporate restructurings
- Start-ups and investment
- Shareholder arrangements
- Joint ventures
- Acting for several start-up companies in relation to their corporate establishment and the raising of SEIS/EIS funding.
- Advising an investment syndicate in relation to a number of early stage investments.
- Advising a creative agency on a corporate restructuring.
- H&L advises fintech Primer on £3.8m fundraising
- H&L advises Engie New Ventures on strategic investment
- H&L advises car subscription start-up Wagonex
- H&L advises ZELP on investment to help reduce pollution from cows
- H&L advises Astrid & Miyu on £4m investment round
- Harbottle & Lewis advises on sale of RSRCHXchange