Chloe Forsyth advises on all music and music-related issues for a wide range of clients, in particular those operating in the music, film, TV, advertising, video games and theatre industries.
Her clients range from creatives (artists, writers, producers) to small entities, to large multi-national companies operating in this space.
- Recording arrangements
- Publishing arrangements
- Live performances
- Merchandising arrangements
- Sponsorship and endorsements
- Content/digital licensing issues
- Ancillary rights
- Acquisition and exploitation of music rights in Film, TV, Games and Theatre (including large catalogue acquisitions).
- Advising new band Nimmo on their activities in the music industry including their Recording Agreement with Columbia Records
- Advising James Ford on his various producer arrangements with numerous artists
- Acting for Universal Music Group on their acquisitions of catalogues of recordings of A-list artists.
Chloe has been listed as a rising star in Super Lawyers and has also been nominated as assistant solicitor of the year.