Christina Seneviratne is a dispute resolution lawyer advising on a broad range of contentious commercial matters across a variety of sectors.
Christina has particular experience of large-scale disputes before the English High Court including coordinating complex, multi-jurisdictional litigation. Christina also has experience of advising on investigations arising from allegations of bribery and corruption.
- High Court litigation
- Advising on disputes from pre-action stage to trial
- Breach of contract and misrepresentation claims
- Investigations arising from bribery and corruption allegations
Christina joined Harbottle & Lewis in 2019, having trained and qualified at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, where she spent seven years.
Christina’s previous experience includes:
- Acting for a multinational automotive manufacturer in both regulatory and High Court group litigation proceedings, in respect of alleged misrepresentations and prohibited practices regarding its vehicles.
- Advising on investigations following allegations of bribery and corruption.
- Advising on a tax-related dispute in expedited High Court proceedings.
- Advising on a dispute between oligarchs. The various proceedings involved allegations of breach of contract and breach of trust.
Qualification date: March 2014
Academic qualifications: BSc 2009; GDL and LPC 2009-2011