Dennis Brunner is a dispute resolution lawyer who advises on a broad range of corporate, commercial and individual disputes.
Dennis has experience advising international companies and individuals in High Court litigation and resolving disputes through mediation and settlement negotiations.
Areas of specialism
- Contractual claims
- Defamation, data protection, breach of confidence and privacy claims
- Negotiation and mediation
Dennis’ previous experience includes:
- Advising defendant construction companies in relation to a contribution claim stemming from a high profile group litigation involving allegations of defamation and breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Advising an individual on a complex dispute for negligence and misrepresentation in relation to the purchase of high-value antiquities.
Dennis joined Harbottle & Lewis in 2019, having trained and qualified at McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP, where he spent three and a half years.
- Qualification date: September 2017
- Academic qualifications: LLB 2012, LPC 2013
News and Views