Dennis Brunner is a dispute resolution lawyer who advises on a broad range of corporate, commercial and individual disputes.
Dennis has experience advising international companies and individuals in High Court litigation and resolving disputes through mediation and settlement negotiations.
- Contractual claims
- Defamation, data protection, breach of confidence and privacy claims
- Negotiation and mediation
Dennis’ previous experience includes:
- Advising defendant construction companies in relation to a contribution claim stemming from a high profile group litigation involving allegations of defamation and breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Advising an individual on a complex dispute for negligence and misrepresentation in relation to the purchase of high-value antiquities.
Dennis joined Harbottle & Lewis in 2019, having trained and qualified at McDermott Will & Emery UK LLP, where he spent three and a half years.
- Qualification date: September 2017
- Academic qualifications: LLB 2012, LPC 2013