Ese Overo-Tarimo is a dispute resolution lawyer who advises on a variety of contentious issues.
Ese enjoys finding creative solutions to preserve her clients’ interests. She has represented companies and individuals in complex, high-value commercial litigation, international arbitration and regulatory investigations.
Ese has a particular interest in the theatre, film and television industries.
- Contractual interpretation and disputes
- International arbitration
- Cross-border litigation
- Civil fraud and regulatory investigations
- Ese joined Harbottle & Lewis in October 2022. She trained at Mayer Brown, then moved on qualification to Greenberg Traurig.
- Before converting to law, Ese read Theatre and Performance Studies at the University of Warwick and acted on numerous stages.
- Outside of work, Ese enjoys scriptwriting, watching plays, travelling and sports.
- Ese is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales.