Ese Overo-Tarimo is a dispute resolution lawyer who advises on a variety of contentious issues.
Ese enjoys finding creative solutions to preserve her clients’ interests. She has represented companies and individuals in complex, high-value commercial litigation, international arbitration and regulatory investigations.
Ese has a particular interest in the theatre, film and television industries.
- Contractual interpretation and disputes
- International arbitration
- Cross-border litigation
- Civil fraud and regulatory investigations
- Ese joined Harbottle & Lewis in October 2022. She trained at Mayer Brown and moved on qualification to Greenberg Traurig’s Litigation team in April 2021.
- Before converting to law, Ese read Theatre and Performance Studies at the University of Warwick and acted on numerous stages, including with the National Youth Theatre and at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- Outside of work, Ese enjoys scriptwriting, watching plays, travelling and sports.
- Ese is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales.
- Ese is also a co-chair of the InterLaw Diversity Forum.