Felix Wong advises individuals and businesses on corporate and commercial matters. His clients include entrepreneurs in early stage businesses, angels and VC funds investing in early stage businesses and those in the digital and technology sectors.
Felix advises his clients on:
- Start-up investments
- Shareholder arrangements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructurings
- Joint Ventures
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate governance.
- Investment agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Corporate governance documents.
- Advised founders of Kovert Designs, an innovative technology and fashion company, on its large seed fundraising from a group of international angel investors and venture capital funds (May 2015)
- Advised Astrid & Miyu, a contemporary costume jewellery brand, on its first external financing of £600,000 from a group of angel investors and the London Co-Investment Fund (July 2015)
- Advised The Learning Clinic, a medtech business, on its sale to System C Healthcare (September 2015).
Felix trained and qualified at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, working in its Corporate – Private Equity team before joining Harbottle & Lewis in 2013.