Guy Mawson advises on all aspects of private family law, in particular advising individuals on divorce and the resolution of spouses’ financial claims. He also regularly acts for parents in private children law matters, including in relation to decisions on children’s living arrangements.
- Financial claims arising from divorce
- Applications regulating children’s living arrangements
- Applications for leave to remove children from the jurisdiction
- Specific issue applications
- Prohibited steps orders
- Obtaining financial provision for the children of unmarried parents
- Pre-nuptial agreements and post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements for unmarried partners
Guy joined Harbottle & Lewis in April 2017. He trained at Lee & Thompson LLP and qualified into their Family team in February 2014. Prior to this Guy completed the Bar Vocational Course and was called to the bar by Middle Temple in July 2010.