Jack Brigden acts for a variety of clients including private companies, developers, investors and occupiers across a broad range of property transactions.
He has experience advising on commercial and residential property acquisitions and disposals, leases, financing and development work.
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property
- Commercial leases
- Asset management and licences
- Property finance
- Residential property
- Part of a team which advised on the acquisition, development and financing of numerous hotels across England and Wales with values up to £30m.
- Advising a fast growing technology company on the relocation of their headquarters.
- Advising a major infrastructure owner on title matters in an access dispute.
- Qualification date: September 2017
- Academic qualifications: LLB (Law) – 2014; Legal Practice Course – 2015