Jamie Feldman provides bespoke employment advice to employer and employee clients on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters. Jamie advises his clients on bringing and defending claims in the employment tribunal, terminations of employment, disciplinary and grievance procedures and reviewing and drafting employment contracts and related documents.
Jamie also regularly represents individuals bringing claims in respect of discrimination and unfair dismissal.
His clients include both businesses and individuals predominantly within the theatre, music, sports and financial services industries.
- Tribunal litigation
- Employment related disputes and grievances
- Contract and policy review
- Post-termination restrictions
- Redundancies and business reorganisation
- Employment issues in corporate transactions, including TUPE.
- Achieving a six-figure settlement sum for the former General Counsel of a National Bank
- Providing commercial and legal advice to 90 employees at risk of redundancy under TUPE and TULRCA
- Achieving a high five-figure settlement sum for an individual in respect of a claim for disability discrimination and unfair dismissal for disclosure of his HIV status
- Negotiating and drafting an Employment Business Agreement for a leading US Recruitment Agency contracting in the United Kingdom for the first time
- Achieving favorable settlement terms for a London Housing Association against a claim for Unfair Dismissal and Race Discrimination
- Providing a full contract and policy document review for the UK’s leading online room-rental provider.
Jamie trained and qualified at Dentons UKMEA LLP (formerly Salans LLP). He joined Harbottle & Lewis in 2013.
Jamie is a member of the Employers’ Law Association (ELA) and is also Trustee of Stonewall Football Club. Jamie regularly appears across all media outlets to discuss the topic of Homophobia in Football and has appeared on Sky Sports News, BBC News, ITV News and Channel 4.