Lee Greaves advises on all real estate matters including residential conveyancing, acquisition and disposal of commercial property, investment and development work and commercial leases for business occupiers in the retail and office sectors.
Lee has particular expertise in business leases of office premises in Central London for clients in the digital media, tech and creative industries. He also acts for arts clients on capital projects and the provision of arts funding.
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property for developers, investors and occupiers
- Commercial leases and lease renewals
- Property development and planning agreements
- Capital projects
- Re-financing work
- High-end residential
- Acting for Citylounge Ventures Limited trading as Central Working – a membership-based club for start-ups on the leasehold acquisition of its clubs, including a unique ten year profit sharing partnership with British Land acquiring 11,000 square feet over 3 floors at 4 Crown Place next to Liverpool Street station
- Acting on behalf of London Irish on the purchase of Hazelwood Golf Course for development into their new training facility comprising 17 pitches and clubhouse
- Acting on behalf of creative digital agency Zone Limited in agreeing a 17,263 square foot lease of a restored heritage building for the relocation of its international headquarters to the 67 acre King’s Cross development in June 2013
- Advising retail clients on new leases in Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City.
- Qualification date: September 2005
- Academic qualifications: BSc – Psychology; Graduate Diploma in Law – 2002; Legal Practice Course – 2003