Liam Haeburn-Little advises clients in the interactive entertainment and technology industries on a range of commercial and non-contentious intellectual property matters.
He also advises on a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters as well as the exploitation of intellectual property.
- Commercial and regulatory matters in the interactive entertainment and technology industries
- Sponsorship, licensing and endorsement
- Interactive entertainment and new technologies
- Exploitation of intellectual property
- Preparing a range of commercial agreements for a number of esports clients
- Drafting a template sponsorship agreement for a leading peripherals manufacturer
- Advising a video games publisher on various consumer rights issues
- Secondment at an international video games publisher
Liam joined Harbottle & Lewis in 2016 as a trainee, before qualifying into the Technology, Media and Entertainment group in September 2018 to work in the interactive entertainment and technology industries, including video games and esports.
Prior to joining the firm, Liam worked for The Football Association in the Financial Regulation team.