Linzi Bull has built a strong reputation advising on aspects of private family law including divorce, the financial implications of relationship breakdown (including big money cases and cases with an international element) and Children Act disputes. She also has experience in nuptial agreements.
An area where Linzi has particular expertise and is regularly sought after is LGBT family law issues and disputes with a particular focus on Artificial Insemination cases, Surrogacy and Pre-Conception Agreement, a niche area in family law. She regularly advises parents in complex Children Act proceedings.
- LGBT family law issues
- Pre-conception agreements
- Complex nuptial agreements
- High value financial disputes
- 2015 Spears nomination
- 2012 FT’s Most Innovative Lawyers in Private Client and Wealth Award based on preconception agreement submission
- 2012 The Lawyer: We came third for the Private Client Team of the Year based on the preconception agreement submission, I was shortlisted for Associate of the Year.
- 2012 Family Law Awards: shortlisted for Associate of the Year
- Linzi is a member of Resolution