Mark Knight advises clients throughout all stages of their life-cycle on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including international and domestic acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and investments.
Mark has significant experience advising on share acquisitions and disposals.
- Share and business acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder arrangements
- Start-ups and fundraising
- Corporate governance
- Advised a U.S. PE firm on its acquisition from a plc of six companies (with multiple subsidiaries and across seven jurisdictions) comprising a global staffing and recruitment software business.
- Advised a fund and management shareholders on a disposal of a significant UK digital infrastructure company.
- Advised one of the world’s largest computer services companies on a multi-billion dollar international restructuring.
- Advised a Canadian family on its acquisition of a London-based business conducting the import, wholesale supply and retail of fine wines.
- Advised a U.S PE firm on its investment in a British retailer specialising in premium women’s active wear for the purposes of funding its expansion into the U.S market.
- Advised a consortium of industrial services providers, global engineering firms and a professional services consultancy on arrangements for, and documentation governing, a proposed joint venture for a £300m national infrastructure contract.
- Acted on one of the UK’s largest ever solar M&A deals, advising on the sale of a portfolio of four solar farms with a total capacity of 94.5MW.