Michaela Potter advises on a wide range of commercial disputes. As well as High Court litigation, Michaela has experience in adjudication, arbitration and mediation. She acts for a range of private individuals and companies based in the UK and internationally, across a variety of industries including in the technology, investment, aviation, retail and publishing sectors.
- Contractual claims
- Insolvency (corporate and personal)
- Professional negligence
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Defending and enforcing intellectual property rights.
- Acting for international provider of commercial aviation services in a contractual claim
- Settling a multi-party dilapidations dispute
- Advising a leader in the travel industry in relation to the termination of a multi-million pound contract.