Morag Ofili is an employed Barrister, providing strategic advice to high net worth individuals and businesses on how to identify and manage direct and indirect tax risks.
Known for her innovative approach to litigation, Morag works with clients to create and implement comprehensive dispute resolution strategies.
Morag advises on a range of tax matters including, wealth planning and structuring, tax investigations and disputes, professional negligence and judicial review claims. She is also experienced in insolvency, fraud and trust-based disputes.
- Tax investigations and litigation
- Professional negligence
- Commercial fraud
- Judicial review claims
- Insolvency based disputes
- Finalist, Best Rising Star in Tax, Taxation Awards 2020
- Highly Commended, Rising Star of the Year, Modern Law Awards 2019
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Revenue Bar Association
- Committee Member, Black Barristers’ Network
- British Nigeria Law Forum
- Double whammy for Top 35 Under 35 listing
- Coverage: Morag Ofili on tax clampdown for landlords
- Morag Ofili quoted in The Telegraph
- The Telegraph coverage for Morag Ofili
- Tolley’s Taxation Awards: shortlist for Morag Ofili
- Double hire further strengthens Harbottle & Lewis’ leading Private Capital practice