Morag Ofili is an employed Barrister who is able to provide a wide range of private client litigation and contentious tax services ranging from tribunal litigation and cross-border tax investigations, to trust and estate disputes, fraud, judicial review and professional negligence claims.
Morag is listed in the Spears 500 as a rising star and in Chambers and Partners (HNW) as an associate to watch where one interviewee commented:
“She is a really strong litigator and big on cross-border movement of capital. She is very strong on complex and technical issues, she is fast to come up with practical solutions and she is very client-friendly.”
In addition to contentious work, Morag is also able to advise clients (predominantly in the film and entertainment sector) on their business interests and any possible tax risks when structuring their affairs around the world.
- Private Client Litigation
- Tax Investigations and Litigation
- Owner Managed Business
- Associate to Watch, Chambers and Partners High Net Worth Guide 2021
- Spears 500 2021
- Shortlisted, We Are the City, Rising Star Award 2021
- eprivateclient: Top 35 under 35 2020
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Revenue Bar Association
- Committee Member, Black Barristers’ Network
- British Nigeria Law Forum