Morag Ofili is a specialist in private client tax investigations and litigation, and is known for her innovative approach to dispute resolution.
She advises high net worth individuals and businesses on how to manage direct and indirect tax disputes.
Morag’s practice also includes tax-related civil litigation. She regularly acts for clients in actions arising from failed tax planning – including professional negligence, commercial fraud and judicial review claims as well as insolvency based disputes.
- Tax investigations and litigation
- Professional negligence
- Commercial fraud
- Judicial review claims
- Insolvency based disputes
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Revenue Bar Association
- Committee Member, Black Barristers’ Network
- British Nigeria Law Forum