Natasha Hibbert is a litigator specialising in information and reputation protection. Natasha acts for both corporate and individual clients and advises on all aspects of the law of defamation, privacy, confidence, harassment and data protection.
She regularly advises global figures and individuals in the public spotlight, as well as business professionals, CEOs and high net worth individuals. Natasha has been involved in a number of high profile inquiries and investigations and in this context has acted for both individuals and organisations.
Natasha also acts for a number of clients in the private equity industry, advising both funds and private investors. She also has experience advising clients in the retail sector and her corporate clients include a number of well-known household brands.
Natasha has been named in the 2018 eprivateclient Top 35 Under 35.
- Pre-publication advice and crisis management
- Facilitating the removal of defamatory, private or inaccurate material from online publications
- Securing apologies and damages awards for the publication of defamatory or private information
- Pre and post publication broadcast advice, in particular in relation to investigative and consumer affairs programmes
- The protection of confidential and private information, in particular in the context of employment investigations
- Engaging with IPSO in relation to the publication of material in breach of the Editors’ Code