Natasha Hibbert is a litigator specialising in information and reputation protection. Natasha acts for both corporate clients and private individuals and advises both pre and post publication on all aspects of the law of defamation, privacy, confidence and data protection.
- Pre-publication advice and crisis management
- Facilitating the removal of defamatory, private or inaccurate material from online publications
- Securing apologies and damages awards for the publication of defamatory or private information
- Pre and post publication broadcast advice, in particular in relation to investigative and consumer affairs programmes
- The protection of confidential and private information, in particular in the context of employment investigations
- Engaging with IPSO in relation to the publication of material in breach of the Editors’ Code