Sam Georgevic advises on commercial and regulatory matters primarily in the sports industry.
Sam has experience across a range of sports including football, motorsport, cricket and esports. He has particular experience advising on image rights agreements, player transfers, intermediary agreements, sponsorship agreements, commercial contracts and rights exploitation.
- Commercial and regulatory matters in the sports industry.
- Sponsorship, licensing, endorsement and merchandising
- Player contracts
- Image rights
- Athlete representation and disciplinary matters
- Interactive entertainment and new technologies
- Advising Premier League footballers on their player contracts and image rights contracts
- Advising Premier League footballers on their international transfers, including assisting on the image rights, regulatory and employment matters relating to Romelu Lukaku’s transfer from Inter Milan to Chelsea FC
- Advising Formula 1 and Formula E drivers on their driver contracts
- Advising esports players, teams and organisations on player contracts
- Advising global brands on their sponsorship of Premier League and English Football League clubs
- Advising interactive entertainment companies on their sponsorship arrangements with Premier League club
- Advising esports players on their merchandising and sponsorship arrangements