Sarah Reynolds is a litigator (Scottish qualified) specialising in media law and reputation management. She advises individuals and businesses on the protection of their information and reputation, and helps clients to obtain remedies if their privacy has been breached or their reputation damaged. Sarah is currently acting for a number of clients in relation to phone hacking cases.
- Privacy claims for voicemail interception
- Pre and post publication advice in the areas of misuse of private information, defamation and breach of confidence
- Reputation and crisis management
- Protection of private and confidential information
- Commercial and IP litigation.