Tess Goldman advises on both onshore and offshore private client issues including wills, trusts and estate planning. She has experience in all forms of tax planning for UK and non-UK resident individuals. She also deals with the administration of trusts and estates, including, applying for grants of probate, advising on post-death variations of wills, completing tax returns and coordinating changes of trustees. She acts for a diverse range of the firm’s clients.
Tess is a member of the Private Client Section of the Law Society.
- Lifetime planning to protect and preserve wealth for future generations and mitigate inheritance tax, including the use of trusts, wills and codicils
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration of trusts and estates, both UK and non-UK
- Domicile and residency issues, including tax planning for UK and non-UK resident individuals, whether UK or non-UK domiciled
- Completing individual and trust annual tax returns, inheritance tax reporting and quarterly VAT returns
- Mental capacity issues, including applications for Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Tess worked in the Private Client Department at Dawsons LLP before joining Harbottle & Lewis in 2011.