Victoria Davies advises on a wide variety of matters including the sale and purchase of commercial and residential property, property refinancing, development work and acting for both landlords and tenants in relation to commercial lease issues.
She acts on behalf of private companies, investors and occupiers.
- Sale and purchase of commercial and residential property
- Refinancing work
- Property development
- Advising on a complex restructuring of leased premises in relation to the expansion of a leading internet marketing company
- Acting for various high net worth individuals in residential disposals and acquisitions
- Acting for a high net worth couple on the professional team appointments and other ancillary matters in connection with the major redevelopment of their West London home
- Qualification date: September 2005
- Academic qualifications: LLB (Law) – 2002; Legal Practice Course – 2003