Mark Phillips is recognised as a leader in the fields of interactive entertainment, the internet, e-commerce and publishing and is considered one of the country’s leading practitioners in video games law and the law of publishing.
He specialises in corporate, commercial and copyright work for clients in the media, arts and technology industries.
- Corporate, commercial and copyright
- Digital Media
- Video and computer games, venture capital
- Interactive entertainment
- On-line publishing technology
Mark is currently a director of Performing Arts Lab Ltd and a member of the Society for Computers and Law. He is on the Executive Committee of Edinburgh Interactive Festival and is a Non-Executive Director of Forward Internet Group Ltd.
- H&L advises Inskin Media on sale to Azerion
- Harbottle & Lewis advises shareholders of Supersonic Software on sale to Miniclip
- Harbottle & Lewis advises NASDAQ quoted client Take-Two Interactive on its acquisition of Nordeus
- Harbottle & Lewis advises long-standing client Take-Two Interactive on its recommended takeover offer for Codemasters
- Success for 11 H&L partners in Best Lawyers