A client recently described us as “Able, available and affable”. We think this is a pretty good description.
Like most law firms we believe it is our people that makes us stand out. They are passionate about the job they do and the clients they work with. There is an expectation that they will be highly skilled, driven and committed. In return we provide them with interesting, challenging work and a real opportunity to succeed.
When it comes to recruitment we look for talented, committed and creative people who aren’t afraid to push themselves to be the best they can be. We take an active role in helping them to be at the top of their game.
We are always happy to hear from talented, imaginative and driven individuals.
Career development and benefits
We want our people to be the best they can be. We invest time in developing their skills and knowledge. We run a number of development and training programmes throughout the year as well as encouraging and supporting personal involvement in other areas of expertise.
We also offer a range of benefits:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 26 days on your first anniversary with the firm)
- Group private medical insurance
- Group income protection and life assurance
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Free use of lunch facilities
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle scheme
- Wellbeing Programme – free yoga, massages and fitness classes
- Eyecare subsidy
- Employee assistance programme.