Our dedicated company secretarial team provides professional and efficient services to our clients, relieving directors of the burden of dealing with compliance tasks by providing the full range of company secretarial services, including bespoke services and packages for start-up or established businesses.
The team is part of our wider corporate practice and our existing clients see real benefit in using our services as an extension to our existing legal services. We know our clients’ businesses, understand the pressures and challenges they face and adapt our approach accordingly.
Our clients include AIM-listed companies as well as public and private companies some of which include:
- Zattika Plc
- Omnifone Group Companies
- Hat Trick Productions.
We offer the full range of company secretarial services including:
- Basic compliance support including, registered office, SAIL address, directors’ service address
- Company meetings support – preparation of board, committee and AGM documents
- Maintenance of statutory records in electronic format
- Annual Companies House compliance – preparing and filing annual returns and dormant company accounts
- Event-led compliance – updating records and filings following relevant company changes
- Incorporation, re-registration, change of name (for all UK entity types)
- Dissolution and restoration
- Share capital matters including, allotments, transfers reorganisation, restructuring
- Notarisation and legalisation of documents
- Agent for Service of Process
- Technical guidance on company secretarial procedures, directors duties and governance.