Tim Parker provides strategic, legal advice to a wide range of clients in entrepreneurial businesses. His clients principally operate and invest in the media and technology sectors and range from early stage companies to a number of listed companies on both AIM and the Official List of the London Stock Exchange.
He advises on a wide range of corporate and finance transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships and joint ventures. He also advises clients seeking to raise capital on and off-market as well as a number of corporate investors.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity/investor sales and investments
- Strategic partnerships
- Joint ventures
- Capital raising
- Public companies
- Advising Victoria Beckham Limited on the transformative investment by European private equity firm Neo Investment Partners.
- Advising MAMA Group Plc on a number of acquisitions with associated bank and equity financing, together with the recommended takeover offer of the company by HMV.
- Acting on behalf of Channel 4 on its joint venture with Emap to create a new digital music channel, and on their successful consortium bid for the second national digital multiplex licence.
Tim joined Harbottle & Lewis in 2000 from Slaughter and May, and became Partner in 2004.
- Business Law update: the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act
- How will COVID-19 affect institutional investors?
- Business Law Update: How to run a business effectively in light of COVID-19 – electronic signatures and document filings
- Business Law Update: How to run a business effectively in light of COVID-19 – private company board and shareholder meetings
- Companies in financial distress: creditor toolkit
- Business Law Updates: Access to debt finance in light of COVID-19
- Business Law Updates: Reviewing debt finance arrangements in light of COVID-19
- Business Law Update: Board decision-making and insolvency reforms law in light of COVID-19
- Business Law Update: Legal refresher and practical guidance for directors of companies in financial distress