Alasdair Wilson advises UK and international clients on their private wealth, which includes cross-border tax matters, structuring assets held across different jurisdictions, global succession planning and wealth protection. His clients include individuals, families and professional fiduciaries.
Alasdair regularly deals with the implementation of international trust structures for the purposes of asset protection, tax efficiency or the devolution of family wealth.
He is an associate member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP).
- International tax
- Succession planning
- Cross-border Wills and probate
- Global transparency compliance
- Implementation of a global trust structure to provide asset protection and devolution of family wealth
- UK tax advice on gift of significant interests in family business to UK and non-UK family members
- Advice on the effect of global transparency initiatives on existing and proposed wealth protection structures
- Cross-border will planning for non-UK individual with assets in various jurisdictions around the world
Alasdair joined the team as an Associate in November 2016, having previously worked in the Private Client team at Taylor Wessing LLP.