Becky Storer advises on all aspects of private family law, including divorce, financial claims on relationship breakdown, nuptial agreements and private law children matters.
She also has experience of complex financial issues, as well as those with an international dimension.
- Financial claims on divorce
- Financial claims on behalf of children
- Children Act disputes
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements for unmarried partners
- Assisting with representing a wife in financial remedy proceedings in the High Court
- Advising on voluntary settlements in a number of high net worth cases
- Assisting clients with intractable contact disputes in children proceedings
Becky trained at Lee and Thompson LLP before qualifying into their Family group in September 2016. She joined Harbottle & Lewis in April 2017.