Camille Brien is a dispute resolution lawyer who advises on a variety of contentious issues, with a particular focus on disputes in the publishing, retail, media and entertainment, fashion, private client and tech sectors.
Camille has experience handing litigation in the High Court, but has also advised clients at the pre-action stage and at mediation prior to trial.
- Breach of contract claims and contractual interpretation disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Shareholder disputes
- Commercial contracts
- Cross-border litigation
- Camille joined Harbottle & Lewis in May 2023. She trained at Stephenson Harwood, where she qualified into their general corporate and commercial disputes team working on several high profile disputes in the High Court as an Associate.
- As part of her training contract Camille worked in the legal team of a national institution for arts and culture based in the Middle East and advised on a range of matters including incoming and outgoing loan agreements and public art commission agreements.
- Camille studied law at the University of Bristol and, before studying for the LPC, worked in the legal team at Scripps Networks Interactive, which was later acquired by Discovery Inc in 2018.
- Qualification Date: September 2021
- Academic qualifications: LLB Law, LPC 2019 (Distinction)
- Camille is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales, the Tech Disputes Network and the London Solicitors Litigation Association.