Eloise Wedgwood advises on a broad range of disputes, with a particular focus on disputes in the media and entertainment, retail and fashion, corporate, and private client sectors.
Eloise has experience advising companies and private individuals in High Court litigation and arbitration and resolving disputes through mediation and settlement negotiations.
Eloise is also a member of the Restructuring and Insolvency team and advises companies, individuals, and office holders on contentious issues arising out of financial distress and insolvency.
- Private Capital
- Financial Distress and Insolvency
- Commercial Agent Regulations
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Representing NBC-Universal in a High Court contractual and fraud dispute.
- Representing Victoria Beckham Limited in a professional negligence claim.
- Advising a luxury clothing designer in connection with a dispute arising out of the termination of agency agreements.
- Advising a multi-family office in respect of a variety of contentious commercial and operational issues.
Eloise joined Harbottle & Lewis in 2018, having trained and qualified at CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP.
- Qualification date: August 2017
- Academic qualifications: MA 2013, GDL 2014 (Distinction), LPC 2015 (Distinction)