Eloise Meredith-Owen is a dispute resolution lawyer who advises on a broad range of disputes, with a particular focus in the technology and media sectors.
Eloise has experience advising international companies and individuals in High Court and Court of Appeal litigation, arbitration, mediation and settlement negotiations.
- Negotiation and mediation
- Advising an international IT services company in defending a dispute arising out of a contract for the supply of IT systems and the provision of associated services between them and the Claimant.
- Advising a group of global pharmaceutical companies as Applicants in a £113 million claim on cross-undertakings in damages given in respect of losses inflicted on the Applicants by the grant of an injunction preventing them from launching a rival product to the Respondent.
- Advising a provider of professional services in the insurance market in a claim against a former employee in relation to funds misappropriated from them by fraud.
- Advising an international heavy transportation and lifting contractor in LCIA arbitration proceedings concerning an alleged breach of contract and duty to use skill and care in performing their obligations under the contract.
Eloise joined Harbottle & Lewis in 2018, having trained and qualified at CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP.
- Qualification date: August 2017
- Academic qualifications: MA 2013, GDL 2014, LPC 2015