Helena Middleton advises on all aspects of private family law including divorce, financial claims on relationship breakdown, nuptial agreements and private law children matters.
She has experience advising clients in the court process as well as in alternative methods of dispute resolution conducted in private, such as arbitration and solicitor-supported mediation.
She has particular experience advising on matters with an international element, including where assets or parties are located offshore and where one parent wishes to move abroad with the children.
- Financial claims arising on relationship breakdown
- Financial claims on behalf of children
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements
- Child arrangements including domestic and international relocation applications
- Successfully reaching settlements for high net worth clients outside the court process
- Advising the successful applicant parent in international child relocation proceedings
- Advising the applicant parent in a contentious child contact and parental responsibility dispute and successfully re-establishing contact
Helena is a member of Resolution, an organisation of family lawyers committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes.