Jake advises clients on a range of corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, start-up and early stage investment and shareholder arrangements.
His recent experience comprises corporate transactions in the technology, media and retail sectors, including a number of large, high profile instructions.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital raising
- Corporate restructurings
- Start-ups and investment
- Shareholder arrangements
- Joint ventures
- Advised NASDAQ quoted client Take-Two Interactive on its acquisition of Nordeus; and
- Advised Zelp Ltd on its Series A investment round.
- Advised David Beckham on partnership with Authentic Brands Group
- Advised on sale of Futrli to Sage
- Harbottle & Lewis advises Scriptic Ltd on $5.7 million Series Seed Extension fundraising round
- Harbottle & Lewis advises on sale of C.T. Holmes & Co. to Brasmar Group
- Harbottle & Lewis advises Driift on its acquisition of Dreamstage
- Harbottle & Lewis advises on sale of Futrli to Sage
- Harbottle & Lewis advises David Beckham on partnership with Authentic Brands Group
- H&L advises All Things Considered on IPO