Jonathan Berger advises on the development, acquisition, production, licensing and distribution of all forms of content, including feature films and television programmes in traditional media and on digital media networks and platforms.
He advises companies that are involved in production financing and distribution of content, including digital content.
Jonathan is consistently ranked in Legal 500 and Chambers and has previously been named in The Lawyer’s “Hot 100” List.
Jonathan is a member of BAFTA.
- Production life cycle of content (development, production and post-production)
- Exploitation of content in all media including digital media platforms.
- Acting for Marv Films on the financing and production of their films Kingsman: The Golden Circle and Eddie the Eagle
- Advising the Royal Household on various television programmes including The Queen at 90
- Advising Magic Light Pictures on their production Revolting Rhymes based on the Roald Dahl book
- Advising Monty Python on the exploitation of Monty Python – the Meaning of Live and four Monty Python television programmes.