Jordan-Marie Caton is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney (UK) and provides advice on all aspects of trade mark law, including clearance and prosecution of trade marks, domestic and overseas portfolio management, and contentious trade mark proceedings before the UK Intellectual Property Office.
Jordan-Marie has experience of managing portfolios across a range of industries, including media, entertainment and clothing. She works with a wide range of clients, from multinational corporations to SMEs and entrepreneurs.
- Providing pre-filing advice and filing strategies
- Prosecuting applications through to registration, and overturning registrability refusals
- Advising on brand selection and conducting trade mark clearance searches
- Drafting trade mark specifications and filing trade mark applications
- Managing global filing programs and auditing existing portfolios
- Coordinating international trade mark recordal projects
Jordan-Marie joined Harbottle & Lewis in 2018 as a trainee, qualifying as a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in the Intellectual Property group in November 2020.
Prior to joining the Firm, Jordan-Marie worked in a boutique trade mark firm.
Jordan-Marie is a member of the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA).