Katrien Roos advises clients in the film, television and theatre industries in relation to rights exploitation, financing, development, production and distribution.
She acts for individual rights holders as well as a number of production companies, ranging from small UK producers to major US studios.
- Production work
- Rights exploitation
- Acting for Marv Studios on the financing and production of the latest film in the Kingsman franchise
- Acting for Amazon Studios on their feature film The Aeronauts, directed by Tom Harper and starring Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones
- Advising the Royal Household in respect of the broadcast agreement for the marriage of HRH Prince Henry of Wales and Ms Meghan Markle, and on various other licensing and broadcasting agreements
- Acting for Marv Studios on the feature film production of Kingsman: The Golden Circle
- Assisting on the financing and production legal work for the feature film Juliet, Naked starring Ethan Hawke and Rose Byrne
- Katrien spoke at the FOCUS 2018 & FOCUS 2017 Conferences for film and television producers
- How to… navigate the UK child licensing regime
- UK and South Africa team up with television co-production agreement.