May Delaney advises on both onshore and offshore private client issues including wills, trusts and estate planning.
May spent part of her training contract working in house for the multi-family office arm of an independent investment group in London and has particular experience advising these clients.
May is a member of our Retail and Fashion Group.
- Succession planning
- Domicile and residency issues, including tax planning for UK and non-UK resident individuals, whether UK or non-UK domiciled
- Establishing and registering charities or charitable foundations
May trained at Harbottle & Lewis before qualifying into the Private Client department in 2017.
- Qualification date: September 2017
- Academic qualifications: BA Hons – 2011; GDL – 2014; LPC – 2015
- Retail & Fashion eBulletin: November 2020
- New legislation on remote witnessing of wills
- Retail & Fashion eBulletin: February 2020
- Retail & Fashion eBulletin: September 2019
- Retail & Fashion eBulletin: influencer crack down, Cadbury and MysteryBrand alleged ‘scam’
- eprivateclient coverage on social media influencers