Nicholas Westley advises primarily in relation to complex financial disputes arising from divorce, drawing on his eight years’ experience as a barrister practising at one of the leading matrimonial finance chambers.
Nicholas deals with all areas of private family law, with particular emphasis on complex high-value matrimonial finance cases, frequently involving off-shore assets, inter-jurisdictional disputes and complicated asset-holding structures. He also regularly drafts pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
- Complex high-value ancillary relief
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Private law children work
- The Family Law Bar Association
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- The Lord Denning Society