Jonathan Hewitt advises businesses and individuals on a wide range of property matters including acquisitions and disposals, property development, corporate support and re-financing.
He is also a notary public, producing notarial acts for clients and advising clients on the requirements for use of their legal documents in other jurisdictions.
Jonathan’s clients include developers, investors and occupiers including private property companies, charities and individuals.
- Planning and development agreements
- Conditional contracts
- Commercial leases
- Energy matters, particularly solar PV developments
- Advising on the granting of options for cable easements for a 1.2 GW offshore wind farm
- Advising on an anaerobic digestion plant project
- Advising on the property elements of the incorporation of a large religious charity with a property portfolio worth over £400 million
- Qualification date: September 2013
- Academic qualifications: BA – Hispanic Studies – 2007; MA – European Politics – 2008; Graduate Diploma in Law – 2009; Legal Practice Course – 2010; Notarial Practice Course – 2015