Katerina Capras advises clients in the technology, media and entertainment sectors on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters.
She has experience advising on mergers and acquisitions, shareholder arrangements, investments and fundraisings.
Katerina also advises charities and philanthropic organisations on formation, ongoing governance and corporate transactions. She is a member of the Charity Law Association.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital raising
- Corporate restructurings
- Start-ups and investment
- Shareholder arrangements
- Joint ventures
- Charities and philanthropy
- Advising All3Media on its acquisition of Aurora Media Worldwide.
- Acting for Victoria Beckham Limited on a £30million investment into its global luxury fashion brand from private equity firm NEO Investment Partners.
- Harbottle & Lewis advises TPXImpact on two further acquisitions
- H&L advises Discover.ai on sale to Talkwalker
- H&L advises on launch of Double Dutch
- Harbottle & Lewis advises BossaNova on investment by Night Train Media
- Harbottle & Lewis advises The Panoply on acquisition of Nudge Digital
- Harbottle & Lewis advises shareholders of Supersonic Software on sale to Miniclip
- Harbottle & Lewis advises All3Media on acquisition of NENT Studios UK
- Harbottle & Lewis advises The Panoply on acquisition of Keep IT Simple
- Harbottle & Lewis advises Emma Frost and Matthew Graham’s new indie on partnership with Legendary Entertainment
- H&L advises UniLED Solutions on investment from Investec