Louise advises on a wide range of media and information related claims. She specialises in defamation, privacy, data protection and content clearance.
Louise acts for well-known and high net worth individuals as well as corporates and brands, both in the media and entertainment world and in the corporate field.
- Data protection
- Content clearance
Louise is a member of ‘Women in Publishing’.
- Interesting times ahead for privacy law reform in Australia
- A Step in the Right Direction
- Another important decision from the European Court of Justice on the ‘Right to be Forgotten’
- Watch this space – Is this the end for public registers of beneficial ownership in the UK?
- Police and disproportionate data retention
- Another nail in the coffin for low value data breach claims
- Alexandra Pettifer
- Endorsement for H&L in Chambers HNW