Louise advises on a wide range of media and information related claims. She specialises in defamation, privacy, data protection and content clearance.
Louise acts for well-known and high net worth individuals as well as corporates and brands, both in the media and entertainment world and in the corporate field.
- Data protection
- Content clearance
Louise is a member of ‘Women in Publishing’.
- Roman Abramovich: Media apologies May 2021
- Roman Abramovich: Times apology 25 March 2021
- Roman Abramovich: 22 March 2021
- Roman Abramovich: Media Apologies February 2021
- Further safeguards are put in place to protect patients’ confidential information
- ePrivateClient coverage for Louise Prince
- The Telegraph apologises to Robert Cooper
- Triple endorsement for H&L in Chambers HNW
- ICO report: mobile phone data extraction by police must improve
- Don’t look back in anger