Rhys Llewellyn has a broad range of experience advising on a full range of corporate and commercial issues. He works with a variety of clients from start-ups to listed companies in numerous industries but particularly those in media, entertainment and technology industries.
- Acquisitions and disposals of shares and businesses
- Joint ventures
- Start-up, investment and shareholder arrangements
- Senior executive equity based incentive arrangements
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Limited liability partnerships
- Commercial agreements
- Advising on the sale of Union Square Music to BMG
- Advising Forward Internet Group on its acquisitions of Uswitch and Factory Media
- Advising Mint Digital on its sale of online photo-magnet business StickyGram (now Sticky9) to Moonpig.com
- Advising online marshmallow business Boomf on start-up issues and SEIS and EIS investments
- Advising senior executives of a large hotel group on equity based incentive arrangements
Rhys joined Harbottle & Lewis upon qualification in 2001.