Tony Littner is a trusted adviser to entrepreneurial businesses and to the investors in such businesses, with a focus on the technology sector.
Tony is recognised as one of the leading venture capital lawyers in the UK.
Tony advises on a wide range of corporate transactions, including investments and venture capital deals, buying and selling businesses and shareholder arrangements.
- Advising social intelligence company Brandwatch on a number of investments, including its $33m Series C financing, led by Partech Ventures, and on its acquisitions of social influencer analytics company, PeerIndex, and content marketing and influencer identification platform, BuzzSumo.
- Advising fintech company, Smart Pension on a number of investments, including its Series A investment from and partnership with Legal & General, its £15m Series B funding round and strategic investment from JPMorgan, its investment from and strategic partnership with Australian superannuation administrator Link Group, its strategic investment from Natixis IM, one of the world’s largest asset management firms and most recently on its £165m series D funding round led by Chrysalis Investments. Read more here.
- Advising RSRCHXchange, the cloud-based marketplace and MiFID II workflow solution for accessing institutional research, on its strategic investment from Euclid Opportunities, NEX Group’s fintech investment business and, subsequently, advising the founders on the sale of the company to Liquidnet, the global institutional investment network.
- Advising a number of venture capital funds, including Earlybird Ventures, one of Europe’s most successful venture capital firms, on a number of investments, including its lead investment in Lexoo, the legal tech startup, as part of a $4.4m Series A round, and advising GMG Ventures on a number of investments, including its lead investment in Signal Media, the artificial intelligence-powered decision support platform, as part of a $16m Series B round.
- Advising DeepCode AG, a Swiss tech company at the forefront of semantic AI-driven code analysis, on its sale to Snyk Ltd, a leader in developer application security.
- Advising adaptive learning edtech platform, Atom Learning on its $12m series A round from SoftBank Vision Fund 2. Read more here.
- Harbottle & Lewis advises Dynamon on investment from bp ventures
- Harbottle & Lewis advises Smart on $95m Series E Funding
- SEIS/EIS updates from Kwasi Kwarteng’s “mini-Budget” 2022
- Harbottle & Lewis advises on sale of Futrli to Sage
- H&L advises Vaix on its acquisition by Sportradar Group
- Harbottle & Lewis advises Antler on investment in Heat
- Harbottle & Lewis advises on largest ever UK edtech Series A round