Tony Littner is a trusted adviser to entrepreneurial businesses and to the investors in such businesses, with a focus on the technology sector.
Tony is recognised as one of the leading venture capital lawyers in the UK.
- Angel and seed investment and venture capital transactions
- Private company mergers and acquisitions
- Joint venture and shareholder arrangements
- Advising social intelligence company Brandwatch on a number of investments, including its $33m Series C financing, led by Partech Ventures, and on its acquisitions of social influencer analytics company, PeerIndex, and content marketing and influencer identification platform, BuzzSumo.
- Advising fintech company, Smart Pension, on a number of investments, including its Series A investment from and partnership with Legal & General, its £15m Series B funding round and strategic investment from JPMorgan, its investment from and strategic partnership with Australian superannuation administrator Link Group and its strategic investment from Natixis IM, one of the world’s largest asset management firms.
- Advising RSRCHXchange, the cloud-based marketplace and MiFID II workflow solution for accessing institutional research, on its strategic investment from Euclid Opportunities, NEX Group’s fintech investment business and, subsequently, advising the founders on the sale of the company to Liquidnet, the global institutional investment network.
- Advising a number of venture capital funds, including Earlybird Ventures, one of Europe’s most successful venture capital firms, on a number of investments, including its lead investment in Lexoo, the legal tech startup, as part of a $4.4m Series A round, and advising GMG Ventures on a number of investments, including its lead investment in Signal Media, the artificial intelligence-powered decision support platform, as part of a $16m Series B round.
- H&L advises tech company DeepCode on acquisition by Snyk
- H&L advises Smart Pension on strategic investment from Natixis Investment Managers
- H&L advises Engie New Ventures on strategic investment
- H&L advises Astrid & Miyu on £4m investment round
- Harbottle & Lewis advises on sale of RSRCHXchange
- Harbottle & Lewis advises Smart Pension on strategic investment from J.P. Morgan