Tony Littner provides strategic corporate and commercial advice to growing entrepreneurial businesses, angel and super angel investors and seed and venture capital funds.
His clients tend to be from the technology and media sectors, typically where the core assets of the business include intellectual property.
- Angel investment and venture capital
- Private company mergers and acquisitions
- Joint venture and shareholder arrangements
- Advising social intelligence company Brandwatch on its $33M Series C financing led by new investor Partech Ventures, with participation from existing investors Highland Europe and Nauta Capital and on its on its acquisition of social influencer analytics company PeerIndex.
- Advising footfall energy-harvesting company Pavegen on its record breaking crowdfunding investment via Crowdcube.
Tony is consistently recommended as one of the leading venture capital lawyers in the UK by Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 directories.
Tony is a member of the Legal & Technical Committee of the UK Business Angels Association, the trade body for early stage investment.