Tom Macleod advises a diverse client mix on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, investments and corporate governance.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder arrangements
- Fundraising and investment arrangements
- Seed and Angel investments
- Corporate restructurings
- Advising Brandwatch, the leading enterprise social intelligence company, on its acquisition of the content marketing and influencer identification platform, BuzzSumo
- Advising the Forward3D Group and its shareholder Forward Dimension Capital, on the acquisition by The Stagwell Media Group, a US-based digital marketing and investment group
- Advising the shareholders of top 50 global language service provider, translate plus, on its sale to Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform, Prodigious
- Advising a leading New York hedge-fund on the $151m acquisition of a high-end luxury hotel resort
- Advising SES, a leading global satellites service provider listed on the Luxembourg and Paris Stock Exchanges, on its $800m acquisition of O3b Networks Limited
Tom trained at CMS Cameron McKenna LLP before joining the Corporate practice at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP. He joined Harbottle & Lewis in February 2017.