Charles Leveque advises on a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, investments, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements. He also advises on corporate and media finance transactions, including through the offering of securities, either privately or through the capital markets and has advised on a number of Initial Public Offerings on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange.
His clients are from a range of industry sectors but he has a great deal of experience advising companies and investors who operate in the media and technology sectors.
- Advising the shareholders of Translate Plus on its sale to Publicis
- Advising Forward Internet Group on its sale of uSwitch to Lloyds Development Capital
- Advising Locksmith Animation on its investment by Elisabeth Murdoch
- Advising Old Vic Productions plc on its rights issue and open offer and its associated joint venture arrangements with Rocket Stage
- Advising The Panoply Holdings Limited on a series of four acquisitions
- Advising the shareholders of Geomerics Limited on its sale to ARM
- Advising Eiffel eCapital and BG Finance on a series of debt-based investments into alternative finance platforms
- Advising the shareholders of Kloud on its sale to AON Hewitt
- Advising Oxford Capital Partners LLP on its EIS-qualifying investment into Quickfire Films
- Legal 500: Recommended (2015)
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers: Rising Star (2013 and 2014)
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers: Recommended (2015)
- Member of the British Screen Advisory Council, EIS Association and Franco-British Lawyers Society