Charles Leveque advises on a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, investments, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements. He also advises on corporate and media finance transactions, including through the offering of securities, either privately or through the capital markets.
Charles acts for a number of investors and companies that operate in the alternative finance sector, including crowdfunding and other digital platforms. Charles is regularly asked to present at external events on alternative finance and is a member of the EIS Association.
- Advising Forward Internet Group on its sale of uSwitch to Lloyds Development Capital
- Advising Locksmith Animation on its investment by Elisabeth Murdoch
- Advising Old Vic Productions plc on its rights issue and open offer and its associated joint venture arrangements with Rocket Stage
- Advising the shareholders of Geomerics Limited on its sale to ARM.
- Advising Kuju on its startup fund hosted by Seedrs
- Advising Eiffel eCapital and BG Finance on a series of loans to alternative finance platforms
- Advising the shareholders of Kloud on its sale to AON Hewitt
- Advising a number of independent film production companies on fundraisings under SEIS and EIS.
- Legal 500: Recommended (2015)
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers: Rising Star (2013 and 2014)
- Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers: Recommended (2015)
- Member of the British Screen Advisory Council, EIS Association and Franco-British Lawyers Society.